Click on each sign to see more
Click elsewhere to see less
With a complimentary pick up from the island's ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf, or from Oneroa Village bus stop if you're already on the island, you'll enjoy a "mini-tour" of Waiheke en route to our site on Trig Hill.
Upon arrival and welcome at our visitor centre, you will be checked-in, geared up, and readied for one of Auckland’s most eco-friendly activities!
Three 200m dual flying fox ziplines will fly you smoothly side-by-side with a partner, friend or relative down into a stunning tract of original and regenerating native ‘bush’ (forest).
It’s a scenic interpretive walk back to base, where you’ll learn about local flora and fauna and the conservation of our spectacular natural environment.
With a choice of drop-off locations afterwards, we'll make sure you have plenty of things to do on Waiheke! Visit our Waiheke Island page for more information on the drop-off locations above.
- A complimentary pick-up from Matiatia Ferry Terminal: the wharf where you disembark the ferry from downtown Auckland
- A “mini-tour” of Waiheke en route to our site on Trig Hill
- 3 x 200m flying fox zipline rides
- A 1.5km interpretive forest walk
- A complimentary drop-off back at Matiatia ferry terminal OR a drop-off at a range of locations en the route back to Matiatia, including:
- Stonyridge Vineyard & Restaurant
- Wild on Waiheke Vineyard, Brewery & Cafe
- Little Oneroa Beach
- Oneroa Village
Please also note, if you choose to be dropped off before Matiatia ferry terminal, we will provide you with comprehensive information on local transport options to get you back to Matiatia, should you be returning to Auckland that day.