Cruise to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland with Fullers 360 and on arrival one of the EcoZip team will be waiting for you on the quayside of Waiheke’s Matiatia wharf. Following a short tour of Waiheke’s many lovely bays, beaches, vineyards and villages you’ll be checked-in and geared up for our award-winning zipline and native forest experience.
Later we’ll transfer you the short distance to Waiheke’s Reeve Airfield for a flight experience with local legends, Waiheke Wings. The flightpath for this wonderful experience allows you to see some of the island’s most popular locations from a bird’s eye view. Heading out over the majestic beach and quaint town of Oneroa, you will see views of New Zealand’s youngest volcano – Rangitoto, with the Auckland CBD in the backdrop.
Later you’ll turn eastwards, flying over golden beaches, vineyards and the local oyster beds and mussel farms that provide many restaurants on the island with these seafood delicacies. This flight also offers views of Ponui, Pakatoa and Rotoroa Island – one of the country’s many beautiful nature reserves.
Returning over beautiful Onetangi beach, you’ll land and take a short hop to the island’s highest vineyard and restaurant at Batch Winery. Soak in the views and relax with a wine tasting and 3-course lunch from Batch’s extensive menu. Later, you’ll be delivered to Matiatia for one of the many sailings back to Auckland.
Tour InfoTour Duration: 5+ hours excluding lunch.
Departure Times: Operates 7 days a week, multiple daily departures (excludes Christmas Day & Anzac Day)
Departure Point: Fullers Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland
- Adults: $369
- Scenic ferry transfers from Auckland to Waiheke Island
- Waiheke Island highlights mini-tour
- EcoZip Adventures dual zipline adventure and native forest walk experience
- 30-minute scenic flight loop over, and around, Waiheke Island
- Wine tasting and 3-course lunch at Batch Winery
- All on-island transfers and transport
- Minimum of 2 people
- Groups of up to 18 people can be catered for
- Groups of 9 or more can choose to add $30pp for transfer from Ardmore or North Shore aerodromes to Waiheke.