As a guest of EcoZip Adventures & Fenice Restaurant, you’ll enjoy the prefect balance of fun & relaxation on Waiheke.
Depart downtown Auckland with Fullers 360 for a leisurely sail between the beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf en route to Waiheke’s Matiatia Bay. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by one the friendly EcoZip team who will take you on an exclusive mini highlights tour of the Island as you transfer to EcoZip HQ.
Let the adventure begin and kick-off the adrenaline-fuelled part of your day with our award-winning zipline & native forest experience, where you’ll experience scenic Waiheke from a truly unique perspective! Our twin ziplines are the perfect way to race your friends and family side by side to the end.
After your zipline experience, we’ll transfer you to Fenice Restaurant, a vibrant Italian eatery where you can wind down and relax over lunch, while watching the hustle and bustle in the heart of Oneroa Village. Loved by Waiheke locals and visitors alike, Fenice serves a selection of popular, seasonal, lunch options and our adult guests dine from a set menu with multiple options including pizzas, pasta and risotto.
After lunch, casually browse the shops, boutiques and galleries of Oneroa, or grab a relaxing drink at one of the village’s many bars and cafes.
TOP TIP: Family friendly, Fenice, like EcoZip, is a great place to take the kids, who’ll enjoy a two course lunch plus a soft drink.
Tour InfoTour Duration: 5 hours excluding lunch.
Departure Times: Operates 7 days a week (excludes Christmas Day & Anzac Day)
Departure Point: Fullers Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland
- Adults : $225
- Children: $130
- Scenic ferry transfers from Auckland to Waiheke Island
- Waiheke Island highlights mini-tour
- EcoZip Adventures dual zipline adventure and native forest walk experience
- A taste of Italy at vibrant Fenice Restaurant in Oneroa village
- Adult guests dine from a set menu with multiple options changing seasonally. Choose from favourites like pasta, pizza and risotto, with GF pizza and vegetarian options. The adults menu excludes beverages.
- Children eat from the kid’s menu featuring a main course and drink