Your Waiheke Wanderer experience starts as you board your Fullers ferry for a scenic cruise to Waiheke Island.
On arrival, we’ll take you to EcoZip HQ, perched high on a hillside overlooking many of Waiheke’s pretty bays and vineyards. With our expert guides, you’ll fly through the air on our giant dual ziplines, enjoying a unique perspective on an island the NY Times labelled a ‘must-see’. Later, take a leisurely guided walk beneath the cooling canopy of our centuries-old native NZ forest.
Famous for its food, wine, beaches, art and boutique shopping, there’s so much to see and do on Waiheke Island. Our Waiheke Wanderer package includes Fullers 360’s Explorer hop-on hop-off bus tour, giving you the freedom to visit multiple popular vineyards, beaches and seaside villages full of galleries, shops and cafes – all at your own pace. Build your own personalised Waiheke sightseeing tour by selecting where to eat, which vineyards to visit, where to shop and on which beach you’ll linger – enjoying Waiheke’s famous microclimate.
Top Tip: Though the Explorer bus stops operating at 7pm, the last ferry from the island leaves after 11pm – so if you’re in no hurry to get back to the city you’re at leisure to linger in to the evening.
Tour InfoTour Duration: Go at your own pace, but we recommend at least half a day, plus ferry travel
Departure Times: April ‘21 to late October '21 tour operates Friday to Sunday inclusive (excludes Christmas Day & ANZAC Day)
Departure Point: Fullers Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland
- Adults: $179
- Children: $99
- Scenic ferry transfers from Auckland to Waiheke Island
- EcoZip Adventures dual zipline adventure and native forest walk experience
- Explore the island at your own pace, hop on & off at one of the 17 stops or stay on for a scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island, download the route map here
- Stops include top vineyards, restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches and nature walks
- Listen to commentary and local tips by the on-board host
- Explorer bus meets the return ferry to Downtown Auckland
- Operates Friday to Sunday during Winter